1) The owner of this web is Juan Jiménez Asensio, with DNI 18039645D and professional address at Zaragoza, Paseo Independencia 22, 7th floor, postal code 50004.
2) Access to this web implies, in itself, an express acceptance of the current terms and policy.
3) The current terms and policy could be modified at any time without previous notice.
4) Access or use of this web page does not imply in itself the obtaining of user’s personal data. However, as a means of identification and technical improvement, the owner of the web could have the capacity of obtaining several personal data of the user. In any case, in the event that personal data were required, all actions developed will be in accordance with in force rules and, in particular, with Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, of Personal Data Protection.
5) In the event that user’s personal data are obtained, those data will be included in the owner’s data bases according to the in force rules of the Kingdom of Spain. Access right to the data bases can be exercised, as well as the application for the rectification and/or modification of the data and the deletion of the latter, through written application to the following address, indicating user’s name, surname, full address and attaching a passport or identification official document copy: JIMENEZ ASENSIO Abogados, Paseo Independencia 22, 7th floor, 50004, Zaragoza.
6) Professional resumes can be send to the e-mails indicated in this web. Such sending implies, in itself, express authorisation for the personal data included both in the resume and the sending e-mail to be treated by the owner of this web and by any company in which such owner may constitute or in which may directly or indirectly participate with the aim of rendering legal counselling and attorney defence services, being therefore also authorised the cession of the personal data to the referred companies. In addition the referred sending also implies express authorisation for the web owner or the hereby referred companies to hand the referred data to other companies that may be hired for making back-up copies, with the aim of custoding those back-ups. The sent data could be used for JIMENEZ ASENSIO Abogados recruiting processes.
7) The sending by e-mail of personal data or any other confidential information implies the use of the Internet and therefore it is not possible to guarantee the confidentiality of communications.
8) All intellectual and industrial property rights related to the contents of this web page belong, unless express indication on the contrary, to its owner. Notwithstanding the latter, in the event that information content or published in the media is reproduced, intellectual property rights relating to such information will belong to the media that owns such information.
9) No professional relationship of any kind is established by the access to this web. For this reason, no content of this web could be ever considered, under any concept, as legal counselling.
10) Access to his web is made under full responsibility of the user. For this reason, both the web owner and, if it comes to it, his personnel, will be exempt of any liability derived from the access and use of the web page, even in the event that any failure or malfunction that caused damages in computer systems happened.
11) Any link or connection from any URL direction or web page to this page must be previously authorised in writing by the owner of this web.
12) The current conditions and policy are subject to Spanish Law as well as, in the event of dispute related to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Zaragoza.